Frequently Asked Questions
- Which departments use the AiM system?
- How quickly is my customer request approved?
- Can I edit my customer request?
- How do I know the status of my work order?
- How do I sign up for AiM Training?
- What do I do if AiM does not display correctly in my browser?
Customer requests are approved for scheduling continuously during the work day. If you submit your request between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., it will be approved within one hour.
- Yes, if the status of the request says, "Open."
- Call us if the status says, "Approved;" and we will edit the request for you.
You can look in the AiM system to see the status of a request. You can also call us at 631-7701 and we will be happy to check on it.
Attendance at an AiM training course is required before site access can be activated. Refer to these instructions in order to register for AiM training through eNDeavor. Search for key word AiM to find a course.
You may need to clear your browser cache. You can do so following these instructions.
Learn more about Maintenance at Notre Dame.