Frequently Asked Questions
- Which departments use the AiM system?
- How quickly is my work order request approved?
- Can I edit my work order request?
- How do I know the status of my work order?
- How do I sign up for AiM Training?
- What do I do if the Work Order Request system does not display correctly in my browser?
Work order requests are approved for scheduling continuously during the work day. If you submit your request between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. M-F, it will be approved within one hour.
- You can go into your request using the link provided in the email you received after submitting it. Scroll down to the "Comments" section and feel free to leave us a comment with any relevant information.
- You are also welcome to give us a call or email us at email@example.com and we will edit the request for you.
You can look in the Work Order Request system to see the status of a request. You can also call us at 631-7701 and we will be happy to check on it.
Good news! You no longer need to sign up for AiM Training. We have rolled out our new Work Order Request system which you can access here.
- If you are on campus, please make sure you are connected to the "Eduroam" network.
- If you are off campus, please make sure you are connected to the VPN.
- You may need to clear your browser cache. If you need assistance with this, please contact the OIT Helpdesk.
Learn more about Maintenance at Notre Dame.