Work Order Request FAQ
- Who can use Work Order Request?
All faculty, staff, affiliates, and students who have a Notre Dame login (NetID).
- How can I access Work Order Request?
- What devices support Work Order Request?
Any device with an internet connection, including cell phones and tablets.
- Do I need to be logged into WiFi to use Work Order Request?
Yes, you need to be connected to eduroam here on campus or to the VPN if off campus.
- Does Work Order Request replace the current work order system?
- The current work order system (AIM) will still be accessible to users who have been trained in that platform.
- Only users who submit 100+ work orders annually will be encouraged to use the AIM system because of the complexity of the software and the training required.
- Some buildings or departments may have policies to route all work requests through specific staff members. Please continue to follow your departmental policies.
- What if I cannot find the category for my work order request?
- As the CWCC launches Work Order Request, there will be a tile called “OTHER” for requests that don’t fit a particular category.
- The CWCC will continue to add, remove, or change tiles to best serve the needs of the campus community..
- How did the CWCC come up with the tiles?
- The CWCC collaborated with partners from around campus to gather data related to the most popular work orders and utilize language that best connects with users.
- Additional tiles will be added over time to best serve the needs of the campus community
- Who do I contact if I have further questions, feedback, or need help navigating the new system?
- Contact the CWCC at email@example.com or by calling 574-631-8888.
- The CWCC staff are also willing to give demonstrations to departments or groups wanting more information on the new system.